Pure energy solar:
Solar Feasibility Study
The Solar Feasibility Study will begin with Pure Energy Solar working with you to determine your project goals and defining a site-specific solution. Pure Energy Solar will then perform a detailed Solar Site Assessment and, finally, we will share our Photovoltaic Feasibility Assessment.
Pure Energy Solar will begin with a Client Meeting to discuss:
- Project Goal Overview
- Projected Power Requirements
- Review of Potential Solar Sites
- Utility Interconnection Review
Pure Energy Solar will continue with a detailed Site Assessment that includes:
- Inspection of the potential Solar Sites
- Pre-existing infrastructure review
- Site specific construction and safety logistics
Pure Energy Solar will conduct a Solar Feasibility Study that will include:
- Site Assessment: A detailed inspection of the proposed location includes a visual inspection of available structures, roof conditions, safety concerns, logistics and other job related factors.
- Solar System Recommendation: Most Utilities offer a Net-Metering Agreement with their clients who produce power. In the event that that is not the case, then an Electrical Audit is performed to recommend a size of a solar system.
- Solar Access and Shade Assessment: An assessment of the total potential solar energy given the shading of a particular site will be provided. Identifying the shading pattern early in the process reduces the expense of system and improves the efficiency of the final system.
- Performance Reports: Using our solar experience, research from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, and the Solar Access and Shade Assessment, Pure Energy Solar will be able to determine the projected performance of a solar system over time.
Energy Rebates & Tax Incentives
Solar Installation Gallery
Pure Energy Solar secured my business when they took the time to answer my questions and explain parts of the solar panel installation. Other companies never responded to questions and seemed to think I would assume they knew what they were doing. In contrast, every member of Pure Energy Solar, from Lynn when I phoned, to Tom when he headed the installation, to Wayne who stopped by before, during, and after completion of the project, all wanted to make technology and process understandable. This team also made my part easy, ensuring GRU followed through on their part of my switching to solar energy. I highly recommend Pure Energy Solar.
Many thanks for your great work.
Pure Energy Solar is the company to call if you are serious about going solar. We did much research and contacted several companies before we decided to go with Pure Energy Solar. They are a group of professional people and were very pleasant to work with. They did everything as a turnkey project. We like the fact that we can go online and see how many watts sure solar panels are producing every day. High tech project! Thank you Wayne and Lynn.
We loved working with Pure Energy Solar. Wayne was great about explaining to us all about how the system would work and what amount of electricity we could expect to make given our roof location and nearby trees. We are so glad we went ahead with it. The system has been working for more than a year now with no problems at all. We can easily track how much power we make, and everything is going great. Thanks Pure Energy.